Buying A Home-Possible Expenses
- Usually a minimum of $1000+
- Comes off of your down payment amount at closing
Home Inspection – $400-$600
- Radon $200+
- Well and Septic $300-$500
- Air Quality/Mold $200+
- Usually included in your lending fees.
- Lender should be able to verify exact amount.
- A percentage of the purchase price, anywhere from 3%-20%+, depending on what type of loan you will be using.
Home Owner Association (If Applicable)
- Some HOAs require a move in/out fee and they also may require you to pay a certain number of months in reserves.
Closing Cost o $2500+
Your lender should be able to give you a better estimate.